UFU-CAPES.PrInt is articulated in two main themes:
- Social Dynamics, Quality of Life and Health, divided into five (5) projects of international collaboration; and
- Convergent Technologies and Environmental Resources, with four (4) projects of international collaboration.
The theme of Social Dynamics, Quality of Life and Health is composed of the following projects:
- P1-Construction of health cities: health, population, and social dynamics
- P2-The national education systems in the Euro-American space: compared education and establishment of language policies
- P3-Infectious, inflammatory and chronic diseases in a constantly changing environment that affects human and animal health
- P4-Biomechanical rehabilitation and repair processes in dentistry: Impact on people’s health and quality of life
- P5-Socioenvironmental innovations and challenges in the Brazilian Cerrado’s modernity and its links to a sustainable economy
The theme Converging Technologies and Environmental Resources is composed of the following projects:
- P6-New technologies for energy production, conversion and storage in a sustainable and efficient way;
- P7-New materials and technologies for industry and a connected society;
- P8-Technological solutions for agriculture and environmental conservation;
- P9-Convergent technologies applied to health and well-being.